- Deep Tissue
- Hot Stone
- Bamboo Fusion
- Ion Footbath
- Medical Massage
- Paraffin Wax
- Chair Massage
- Sports Massage
Christmas Specials and giftcards are available for purchase. Give the gift of massage to a loved one, any dollar amount from as little as $10. We will mail you the gift card in time for the holidays. Reserve your session while you're at it. With all the stress of shopping, shipping and time deadlines get a chair massage/foot massage or full swedish massage to relax and de-stress. Christmas Specials
NewAgeTouch is Daytona's Therapeutic Massage and skincare Clinic. We specialize in pain relief through Massage Therapy. Melt the stress and get rid of the pain by calling us now! We serve the Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Holly Hill, South Daytona, Port Orange, Edgewater and New Smynra Beach Areas. Each of our massage therapists are Licensed by the State of Florida and Nationally certified. Providing Pain Relief through massage therapy. Energy work is also available upon request from our reiki specialist. The power of relaxation through deep breathing and powerful massage.
Gift Cards for that someone special. Give the gift of massage. If you can't make it into the clinic, call us and purchase over the phone and we will mail you or your loved one the gift card. Give the gift your loved ones will always cherish. Available in any dollar amount. Call Now while supplies last!
Couples Massage Special pampering to the one you love. You to can join in the fun with couples massage now available for only $120 a full hour session with two therapists so you both get the treatment you deserve at the same time.
Pain Management through massage therapy, can in most cases relieve pain caused by various conditions. Have you had your massage today? Call to book your appointment now!
Now accepting Insurance for various Insurance Carriers. Call us for additional information. NewAgeTouch is now certified for workers compensation and personal injury cases. Massage therapy for injury can speed recovery by almost 50%. An all natural way to recovery.
The Benefits Of Massage in Reduction of Stress
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow (the body's natural defense system).
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- There's no denying the power of bodywork.
Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic)
massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your health care regimen.